Samson MXP124 mixer
Premium Value For Live Mixing.
The all-new MixPad® MXP124 Compact, 12-Input Analog Stereo Mixer demonstrates Samson‘s commitment to quality, affordability and professional specs. This lightweight mixer offers all of the sonic clarity, ease of use and premium performance that serious musicians demand.
The MXP124 features premium circuitry specifically designed to work with Samson‘s MDR (Maximum Dynamic Range) mic preamps to provide wide frequency range, definitive channel separation and natural response. This ensures that all of your mixes originate from pure, authentic audio signals, making the MXP124 perfect for education, broadcast, band rehearsals and other live sound applications.
- Ultra-low noise, high headroom analog mixer
- Four Class A, MDR (Maximum Dynamic Range) mic preamps with 3-band EQ
- Four Stacked-Stereo channels
- High-quality, precision faders
- Two single-knob, studio-quality compressors
- One pre-fader Aux Send per channel for monitor mix
- All mic channels equipped with input Gain and high pass filters
- 48-volt Phantom Power for condenser microphones
- Multiple outputs: Main Mix, Mix 2, Phones and Tape
- Tape inputs assignable to Main Mix or Mix 2/Phones outputs