Samson MXS2800 – Professional Power Amplifier
Samson‘s MXS2800 Professional Power Amplifier is designed to deliver premium power in any sound reinforcement application that requires exceptional sound and high wattage support. Astonishingly efficient, the MXS2800 combines easy operation, comprehensive protection and impressive output levels into a small, lightweight design perfect for any live performance or installation setup.
With a unique single rack space, Class D design, the MXS2800 produces 850 watts of stereo power at 4 ohms and 3,400 watts of bridged mono power at 4 ohms. The power amp also features low noise fans to ensure its high-grade power transformer has continuous access to cool air.
The MXS2800 sports a sleek, user-friendly front-end design with detented level controls for each channel, as well as Signal, 10dB and Peak level LEDs for optimal use on dark stages. The amp’s back panel features both balanced XLR and unbalanced RCA inputs, while its outputs utilize Speakon® connectors. In addition, the MXS2800’s 2-position Mode selector switch allows for easy toggling between Stereo and Bridged Mono modes.
Designed to support efficient and safe performance, Samson‘s high-powered MXS2800 offers pro-level power solutions for live music venues, houses of worship and health clubs, as well as for mobile DJs, outdoor parties and touring musicians.
- Single rack space, ultra-lightweight Class D power amplifier
- 850 watts per side at 4 ohms, 3,400 watts bridged mono at 4 ohms
- 450 watts per side at 8 ohms, 1,700 watts bridged mono at 8 ohms
- Built-in limiter provides peak power delivery while minimizing distortion
- Extensive 4-point protection circuitry (Short Circuit, DC Output, Over Current, Thermal)
- Front Panel LED indicators (Signal, 10dB, Peak)
- 2-position Mode (Stereo, Bridged Mono) selector switch
- XLR and RCA inputs
- Speakon® outputs
- Onboard cooling fans